You’re in the home stretch of your project, but just… can’t… quite… get… there… Running low on creative fuel can happen to anyone, and it never happens at a good time. Luckily, you can tank up before your long haul projects at E-Learning Heroes. Over the past week, your fellow community members shared premium-grade tips for storyboarding courses, motivating project teams, creating certificates, and lots more! So fill your reserves with these highlights from last week:
Conversations in the community
- Do you have an e-learning blog? Share it here!
- Storyboarding e-learning courses in Storyline
- Should you turn over the source files to your client?
- How do you motivate your project team?
- How do You create hand-drawn images for your e-learning?
- Demo: Put out the fire | Monty Python style effect | Time-lapse storyboard demo | Give your characters a different look
New blog posts
- Instructional Design Challenges for Today’s Course Designer
- UPDATE: April 18 E-Learning, Training, and Instructional Design Jobs
- How I Built This Simple Circle Diagram in Engage ’13
- What You Need to Know About Using Storyline’s Convert to Freeform Tool
- Coherence Principle: Less Material For Better Learning
- E-Learning Challenge: Creative Resume Templates for E-Learning Portfolios
Seen on Twitter
- Vote for your favorite Articulate software in 2014 Best of Elearning via @Articulate
- Four Tips to Help You Get Started with Social Media via @tomkuhlmann
- Here’s what Rachel thinks she does as an educational technologist via @OhThatRachel
- Don’t be a thieving jerk via @abnederveld
- What does Gem Henderson do as an e-learning designer? via @gemdemhen
- Connecting Culture and Playful Learning via @elearningJAR
- Twitter Tips for Beginners: Everything I Wish I Knew When I Started via @tmiket