Although Articulate Presenter is designed to produce rich-media Web or CD-ROM interactive digital content, the need to print a presentation or e-learning course will occasionally arise.
If you want to give your users or learners a way to print your entire presentation or e-learning course — aside from one slide at a time (Ctrl-P should allow for this in most cases) — here’s what to do:
- Generate a printable version of your content using one of these methods:
- Print your PowerPoint file to PDF using a tool such as pdf995
- Publish to Word Storyboard or Word Notes (Articulate -> Publish -> Word Document)
- Save a printable version of your source PowerPoint file
- Take the printable file created in the last step and attach to your PowerPoint file:
- Go to Articulate -> Add Attachments
- Change the attachment Type to File and select the printable file
Your Flash output will now include a printable version of your presentation or e-learning course.
Note: Make sure your Player Template has the Attachments toolbar activated (Articulate -> Player Templates).