This article applies to Quizmaker 2. See what’s new in Articulate Quizmaker ’09!
I’m pleased to announce that, as promised, Articulate Quizmaker 2 was launched yesterday! This is an exciting release jam-packed with lots of new question types and other great new features. If you haven’t already done so, you can download a free trial today.
(If you’re entitled to a free upgrade of your existing license(s), you should have received your download/activation email by now. Please contact us if you have not, and be sure to include the purchaser’s email address and order number for faster service.)
Gabe’s favorite Quizmaker 2 features:
- Publish directly to PowerPoint: No more worrying about your AQP file to manually import your quiz for integration with your Articulate Presenter course. Quizmaker 2 allows you to send your quiz directly to an open PowerPoint file.
- Hotspot images: Give your quiz visual appeal by adding photos or other images and requiring your users to click a specified area.
- Survey questions: Find out what your users think about your training course, your company’s products or services, or even what their favorite movies are.
- Quiz navigation: Add a slide-out navigation pane to any quiz or survey to give your users context when navigating or jumping from question to question.
- Timer: Put the pressure on! Set any time limit for your quiz or survey to test the user’s knowledge or get feedback in a hurry.
There are plenty of other features and question types for you to explore, and I look forward to seeing the quizzes and surveys that you build!
Have a great quiz or survey you’d like to share? Let me know. (With your permission, it may even end up featured here!)