This article applies to Quizmaker 1. See what’s new in Articulate Quizmaker 2!
Here’s how to bring your Articulate Presenter content to the next level with the power of QuizMaker:
- Make sure you’re using Articulate Presenter 4.106 or later (Articulate -> About Articulate Presenter). To upgrade, use the link in your activation email.
- From QuizMaker, Publish for Articulate Presenter
- Select and note a location to save your Articulate Quiz Package (.AQP) file.
- Open your PowerPoint file and go to Articulate -> Quizzes and Learning Games -> Insert QuizMaker Quiz.
- Select the option to Insert published QuizMaker quiz. (Note that you also have the option to Create new Articulate QuizMaker quiz.)
- Click Browse to locate the .AQP file you published via QuizMaker in Step 2.
- Specify whether to Require the user to complete the quiz or if User can leave quiz at any time.
- In the final steps of the wizard, set up your branching, which determines where your user will go if she or he passes or fails (options include closing window, a specific URL, the next or previous slide (dynamic), or a specific slide number).
That’s it! After you publish, your Flash-based QuizMaker quiz will be integrated with your e-learning course or presentation.
[ See also: Articulate QuizMaker Documentation ]