Still looking for that “Eureka!” moment with your e-learning project? Then rush on over to the Articulate community for a mother lode of course building tips.
Whether you’re an e-learning tenderfoot or seasoned prospector, you’ll discover a bonanza of course-building nuggets in E-Learning Heroes. Our e-learning alchemists will help you strike it rich, mining those valuable tips into e-learning paydirt.
Before you stake your claim, check out the latest lucky strikes from the past week:
- Two Easy Ways to Create Drag & Drop Interactions in Articulate Storyline
- How to trim a mid-section from your Articulate Replay recording
Conversations in the community
- How do you make simple tips memorable?
- Inspiration Needed: Compliance Course
- My first Storyline course
- What’s in a font?
- High quality microphone recommendations
- Revealing a character’s thoughts using video
- Choosing content and topics: slides vs. video
- Change state depending on variable
- Demos & freebies: Inspiration | Media Tour interaction
New blog posts
- E-Learning Design Series: Visual Design Tidbits
- Distributing an Audio File Across Multiple Slides
- Create a Quick Media Gallery with Articulate Engage ’13
- Weekly Update: E-learning, Training, & Instructional Design Jobs
- Weekly Challenge: Create a Simple E-Learning Game
Seen on Twitter
- @Tracy_Parish shared a link to a simple branching scenario: Should I Google that Person
- @ScottSkibell shared a link to 10 Tips for Taking Better Portraits With Your iPhone
- @tmiket shared a link to Watching How-To Videos May Boost The Brain’s Plasticity, Enhancing Learning
- @eGeeking shared a link to the 28 best tools for choosing a colour scheme