Course designers can share plenty of e-learning horror stories, from haunted courses, to ghastly graphics, to chilling content. The scary truth is that most e-learning teams have a skeleton staff, so course designers have to wear many masks to get the job done.
But you can stop these e-learning frights with the best e-learning trick around: E-Learning Heroes. The Articulate community will help you ward off e-learning nightmares with full-size tips, freebies, and insights to satisfy your e-learning sweet tooth.
Check out this delicious grab bag of e-learning tricks and treats from the past week:
- Changing the state of hyperlinked text in Articulate Storyline
- Removing results slide from a quiz in Articulate Quizmaker ‘13
Conversations in the community
- Creative portfolio examples
- Development workflow: scenes vs. slides?
- Seeking ideas for representing organizational structure
- How do I mute slide audio when learners revisit the slide?
- DevLearn 2013 Key Takeaways: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3
- Demos & Freebies: Fireworks | Multiple select
- Jobs: Instructor | Freelance developers
New blog posts
- Build Better Online Training Courses By Taking Up This Challenge
- Button Sets: An Articulate Storyline Hidden Gem
- Make Your E-Learning More Engaging With an Interactive Table
- Globally Updating Fonts in Your Articulate Projects
- Dear Heroes: Studio ‘13 Versus Storyline. Which Tool is Right for Me?
- Weekly E-Learning Challenge: Design an Ethics Course Template with Clip Art
Seen on Twitter
- @eLearningJeff shared a link to Creating a Zoom effect in Articulate Studio ‘13 and PowerPoint
- @MayraAixaVillar shared a link to a mockup for a mobile solution using Articulate Storyline
- @kkapp shared a link to his DevLearn 2013 Resources: Thinking Like a Game Designer
- @tmiket shared a link to 7 Keys To Keeping Your Audience Engaged And Awake
- @juandoming shared a link to 25 Smart social media tips for education leaders
- @TWells shared a link 3 tips to easily introduce yourself