It’s Monday, and you know what that means: a delicious assortment of helpful tips & insights from your fellow Articulate community members. There’s a lot of practical stuff here that you can likely use right now, in whatever projects you’re working on.
Conversations in the community
- Do you have an e-learning portfolio? Share your links here!
- How do you personalize e-learning?
- Storyline games challenges
- Design help needed for OSHA course
- How long does it take to take an e-learning course?
- How can you design engaging Code of Conduct training?
- How to combine e-course with live presentation?
- Do you use one character throughout your course?
- Demos & freebies: Tabbed interaction
New blog posts
- 9 Ways to Build Your Next Online Software Training
- Adding a Time Limit to Your Storyline Quiz
- 3 Easy Ways to Customize the Look of Your Navigation in Storyline
- Weekly Update: E-learning, Training & Instructional Design Jobs
- Weekly Challenge: Instructional Design Tips That Really Pop
Seen on Twitter
- @mark_articulate shared a link to a review of the UX of #Articulate Storyline vs. Adobe Captivate
- @jackietrains shared a link to her stormy answer to this week’s Articulate e-learning challenge
- @gemdemhen shared a link to her e-learning challenge interaction
- @elearningwdan shared how he used sound to enhance feedback layers on a drag & drop exercise in Storyline to create a gaming experience
- @TweeTijs shared a link to a 30-second brain test
- @tmiket shared a Free Proportional Comparison Diagram Calculation Tool for PowerPoint