Measurable objectives? Miss. Meaningful visuals? Miss. Locked navigation? Hit.
Building e-learning courses doesn’t have to be a game of chance. Look to the Articulate community to remove the guesswork and get help developing winning strategies for even the toughest e-learning challenges. For more course-building tips, check out the leaderboard below.
We’re in Orlando this week for the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo. Swing by our booth (#401) to say “Hi.” While you’re there, take a spin through our hands-on Articulate Storyline and Articulate Studio demos.
- How to create interactive screenshots in Articulate Storyline
- Linking from one Engage activity to another Engage activity
- How to visually track progress using states, variables and triggers
- Using cue points & tracks of audio silence to trigger objects to appear within your slides
Conversations in the community:
- What’s the best format for audio?
- How do you self-promote your e-learning services?
- Validating e-learning investment and behavior change
- Seeking ideas: Testing basic computer skills | Reducing course review times | Keeping e-learning fun | Creating a course index | Liven up a drag-drop activity | Creating a checklist
- Freebies: PowerPoint e-learning template | Ribbon shapes | Speech and thought bubbles
- Demos: Training marketing video
New blog posts:
- Are Your Courses Looking Flat? Here’s a Simple Tip for a Quick E-Learning Course Makeover
- Picture Filters, PowerPoint Style
Seen on Twitter:
- @LearnND shared a link to Need to turn text on/off without using player buttons? Yes, Articulate Storyline can!
- @OmniplexeLearn shared a link to 3 key steps for retail e-learning success
- @ConciseLearning shared a link to a mind map of helpful tips and resources for Articulate Storyline
- @ArticulateDF shared a link to an interactive panorama embedded in Articulate Storyline
- @tmiket shared a link to 10 great resources for using color in your designs