Whether you’re building e-learning oldies or remixing genres, you’re always looking to kick your e-learning up a notch. That’s where the world’s largest e-learning venue can help. At E-Learning Heroes, there’s never a cover charge, two-question minimum, or age restrictions. Whether you’re an opening act or headliner, you’ll get to jam with the biggest players in the industry.
Need a design check before your course takes the stage? No problem. The Articulate community loves seeing and hearing works in progress! Just share your latest mix in the forums and we’ll chime in with a fusion of experience and creativity.
They can even help you find your next e-learning gig. So check out the setlist from last week’s jams:
- Menu template for Articulate e-learning projects
- Tips and Tricks for using the Zoom Region Tool in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- How many mockups or design comps do you show clients?
- What’s the between master slides and templates?
- Have you ever used HTML5 for desktop e-learning?
- Advice needed for contracting freelance e-learning designers
- A very different kind of success story
- Demos & freebies: Print and email user notes | Interactive glossary | Connect 4 | Interactive maps | Desktop with checklists
- Jobs: Learning specialist | E-learning developer | Instructional designer | Storyline designer | Instructional course designer | Freelancers needed (London) | Storyline expert
New blog posts
- More Than a Dozen Bonus Tips & Tricks to Produce Better E-Learning
- Top Tips for Landing More Freelance E-Learning Gigs
- E-Learning Jobs Recap
- Forums Compilation: Narration For E-Learning
- Create An Articulate Replay Video Using A PowerPoint Slide Show
- Four Things You Should Know About Articulate Presenter ’13 Player Templates
- Weekly Challenge: Create a Radiant Template with Pantone’s Color of the Year
Seen on Twitter
- @Tracy_Parish shared a link to a loading timer created in PowerPoint
- @PaulAlders shared a link to free flat characters you can use with Articulate Storyline
- @SueScoby shared a link to Why I Learned to Code and How You Can in 3 Months
- @elearningdave shared a link to 8 Ways to Keep Your Employees Happy