Since you no doubt monitor the Articulate Calendar regularly (right?), you probably already know this, but I’ll remind you anyway: The Training 2009 Conference & Expo is coming soon, February 9-11, 2009 in Atlanta, GA.
Top 3 Reasons Why It’s a Good Idea to Attend Training 2009:
- Meet Articulate staff: Tom Kuhlmann, Mark Schwartz, and yours truly will be holding down the Articulate booth (#420). Maybe I’ll even make you almost famous if you want to appear in a video testimonial for future use on this blog; see last year’s Training 2008 recap.
- Get free admission to the expo (click here to download PDF expo pass), courtesy of Articulate (a $40 value!).
- Attend Tom’s conference session, PowerPoint is No Longer a Slide Show Freak, on Wednesday, February 11, 2009.
In Tom’s session, learn first-hand how You Can Design E-Learning Courses Like a Pro by seeing how to:
- Identify PowerPoint’s advantages and learn how it can decrease production time and cost.
- Approach PowerPoint slides as layered information, rather than linear progression.
- Create reusable learning content to save time and money.
- Review and manage PowerPoint’s new layering capabilities.
Oh yeah, all that, plus you’ll get to see live demos of Studio ’09, get your pressing questions answered, network with learning colleagues, choose from a giant list of conference sessions, and sign up for certificate programs.
I hope to see you in Atlanta — please stop by Articulate Booth #420 and say hello!