This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
The number one thing e-learning developers can learn from musicians: improvisation.
Clients, technology, and even content changes can cause projects to lose tempo without notice. That’s why having access to resources—project plans, templates and inspiration—can help get a project back in key.
So, whether you’re remixing some oldies or looking for a new sound, the Articulate community is the perfect arena to jam with today’s legends and tomorrow’s rising stars.
Check out last week’s set list for some classic tips & ideas you might have missed.
- Here’s a way to add a Finish button to an Articulate Engage Timeline interaction
- Switching to a different quiz player template
Conversations in the community:
- What kind of style guides do you use to create your courses?
- How can I create a multiple answer or brainstorming type slide?
- Ideas for including video narrators over transparent backgrounds
- A user seeks feedback on a screencasting infographic
- How do you host your e-learning portfolio online?
- Users offer feedback on another user’s first course
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: