This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
Wow! Last week was a big week for discoveries. First, NASA announced their discovery of a planet with two suns… Two suns! Apparently they were there all along—we just needed the right tools to see them.
While those types of discoveries don’t happen every day at NASA, they’re quite common in the e-learning community. Every day e-learning designers uncover amazing tips, tricks and techniques for building better courses.
Now get this: you don’t need a Kepler telescope to uncover e-learning’s deepest secrets. The Articulate community is like a galaxy of e-learning stars—aka Heroes—who are ready to shine light on your most challenging questions.
Want proof? Check out the highlights from last week’s e-learning discoveries:
- Fix PowerPoint Text Spacing Issues With Ease
- Here’s how to load only a portion of a website into a Web Object
- How to simulate multiple fill-in-the-blanks with a matching dropdown question in Articulate Quizmaker ’09
Conversations in the community:
- Users share ideas for a hazard course
- Measurable objectives for new employee introduction?
- Terms that indicate “pay attention, we’re getting ready to change”
- Recommended Video Editor for Screenr
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter:
- @juandoming shares 20 little-known places to get free premium stock images
- @nicole_legault shares nice fonts to keep your eLearning courses looking shnazzy
- @quicksilverhg shares free PowerPoint templates to inspire your Articulate course designs
- @kimeleon131 shares 10 awesome free tools to make infographics