This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
Whether you’re looking for Articulate product help, general course building ideas or even specific ideas or resources, like how to design hand-drawn icons, the Articulate community is always available to lend a hand—or brush.
Check out some of the creative tips & advice community members shared over the past week.
- Inserting your Articulate Studio projects into your WordPress blog
- Using Slide Properties to change the view for one or more slides
- How to have a sound play on a slide and then have the voice over start after the sound effect
Conversations in the community:
- Working with reticent SMEs
- Ideas for selling your elearning courses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Icons for quizzes and assessments
- Users share different ways to present video discussions
New blog posts:
- 25 More Free Display Graphics for Your E-Learning Courses
- The Redwoods Group: Using E-Learning to Build Safe Youth Programs
- Job Aids as Spoilers in E-learning Courses
Seen on Twitter: