This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
If your e-learning courses need some fine tuning, you’ve found the right channel. Each week, the Articulate community serves up practical ideas to help you build better e-learning courses. If you missed an episode, or you’re looking for reruns, check out last week’s highlights below.
- Multiple videos on a slide in Articulate Quizmaker ’09
- Quick overview of basic branching, slide properties and hidden slides in Articulate Presenter ’09
- Interactive graphics using Articulate Engage ’09 Labeled Graphic interaction
- Auto-advancing slides and animation options in PowerPoint and Articulate Presenter ’09
- Creating interactive audio conversations using the Labeled Graphic interaction
Conversations in the community:
- Techniques for animating and synchronizing bullet points
- Users share ideas for new hire orientation courses
- Options for developing student workbooks
- How are you including practice opportunities in your e-learning courses?
- Tips for creating creating and editing screenshots
- Users share ideas for getting learners to view and interact with course content
- What problems are your e-learning courses addressing?
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: