This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
If you’re like most course designers, you probably have hundreds—maybe thousands—of bookmarks and resources related to elearning. While there are lots of ways to organize your favorites, you can’t save everything. That’s where the wisdom of the Articulate community can really help. Each day, Articulate users share advice and insights that can help you navigate even the most challenging projects.
So whether you’re looking for creative ideas for designing scenarios, working more efficiently with your customers or just searching for some fresh course-building assets and templates, you’ll find what you’re looking for in the Articulate community.
Check out some of the cool discoveries shared during the past week.
- Import multiple audio files onto a single slide using the Audio Editor in Articulate Presenter
- Inserting right-side media into an Articulate Engage Flipbook interaction
- Customize your report.html file and upload it to Articulate Online
- Internet Connection Detection Plugin for Articulate Presenter (Source: download)
Conversations in the community:
- Communicating changes with SMEs
- Supplemental Course Information
- Users share ideas for Halloween-themed course designs
- Creating custom images for the Attachments thumbnail
- Users share techniques for removing backgrounds from images
- eCommerce and Articulate Online
- Linking to attachments from Engage
- Splitting a presentation into multiple presentations
New blog posts:
- Get an E-Learning Job with these Simple Tips
- Award-Winning HazCom Course for Miners, Built with Articulate Studio
Seen on Twitter: