This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
If you’re like most e-learning designers, you have questions—lots of questions. The good news is you’re in the right place. Articulate users are a friendly bunch who thrive on sharing their expertise and insights with one another.
So if you’re shy, don’t be! The community’s always ready to give quick & helpful answers or engage in lively e-learning discussions. The easiest way to leverage the community is by posting in the forums. Snail mail? Yeah, we have that covered, too.
Check out the latest highlights of tips and insights your community shared over the past two weeks.
- Tips for embedding an Engage carousel interaction into Quizmaker Part 1 | Part 2
- Learn to subscribe to Articulate Online
- Learn how to use the new group reporting feature in Articulate Online
- Fun utility to generate placeholder text using tweets
Conversations in the community:
- Learn how to add a Facebook Fanpage in Articulate Presenter
- Guidelines for creating quizzes
- Writing good quiz/test question answers/distractors
- Tips for creating custom player logos
- Users share tips for creating car dashboards
- Where to get hands to use in courses?
- Tips for working with e-learning storyboards
New blog posts:
- Are You Asking the Right Questions?
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration
- Introducing Articulate Online Group Reporting
Seen on Twitter: