This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
Ever feel like your e-learning projects need a makeover? Something to liven up tired designs and interactions? The Articulate community can help with any creative or technical challenges you’re facing. They’re even good at poetry.
Check out some of the cool things users shared during the past week:
- How to save and reuse a quiz theme from the slide masters of a Quizmaker ’09 quiz
- How to customize the pass and fail results slides in Quizmaker ’09
- A version of Tom’s neat rollovers and animations
Conversations in the community:
- Editing breaths out of e-learning narration
- Ideas on getting rid of bullet points to state course objectives
- User requests feedback on her digital photography course
- User shares a magazine-style course design
- What skill sets would your dream e-learning team have?
- Users brainstorm ideas for designing legislative courses
- Creating infographics to demonstrate compliance standards
- Creating a video narrator
- Users share innovative ideas for a compliance course
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: