If your e-learning project is starting to swerve and fishtail toward the breakdown lane, then it’s time to make a pit stop at the largest e-learning repair shop: E-Learning Heroes. You’ll find skilled course technicians who can quickly diagnose, troubleshoot, and restore everything from e-learning fender-benders to completely totaled courses.
And while you’re there, browse around the Articulate Community garage to see what other work’s going on. You’ll learn how to fix deflated courses, rotate and balance content, align interests, and tune up your e-learning engine to get more mileage out of the courses you develop.
Check out the week’s recap right here:
- Here’s an Easy Way to Create a Video Player
Conversations in the community
- Seeking ideas for engaging course introductions
- Evaluation forms for e-learning
- What should I know when applying for an e-learning job?
- Encouraging engagement in e-learning courses
- How do I learn more about adult learning theory?
- Time needed for successful behavior change
- Behavioral-style self-assessment using variables
- Demos & Freebies: Calculator for Storyline | Coin collection game | Shadow sharing challenge
New blog posts
- Want to Build Better Courses? Then Do This.
- Changefirst Slashes Training Costs for Client with Articulate Storyline Courses
- E-Learning Challenge: Top 10 Things Learners Need to Know About Storyline
- UPDATE: March 28 E-learning, Training, & Instructional Design Jobs
- E-Learning Example: Collection of Interactive Modules
- Example of a Video-based Online Course
- To Scale or Not to Scale? That Is The Question.
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Adding Videos to Storyline
Seen on Twitter
- @Mattguyan shared a link to Practice and Sharing: The Keys to Success
- @BOnlineLearning shared a link to Use Gamification to Put Your Learners at Risk
- @PaulAlders shared a post on creating coloring books in Articulate Storyline
- @GemDen shared a link to her visual storytelling challenge demo and blog post
- @thatlearningguy shared a link to his latest Articulate Storyline game
- @pharmakon shared a link to simple icon designs for your projects
- @KeypointLearn shared a link to examples of slider interactions inArticulate Storyline
- @jackietrains shared a link to a creative idea for posting your portfolio on Pinterest
- @englishraven shared a link to his latest e-learning game created with Articulate Storyline
- @JackieTrains shared a link to her post: This is Why Freelancers Need Floaties