[Host] “Course-to-Course Radio, you’re on the air.”
[Caller] “It was 10am Friday morning. I was sipping my coffee and I’d just started my annual compliance courses. I don’t know how long I’d been in the course when I started hearing a soft… no, loud, clicking sound. When I looked up I saw a bright, flashing graphic shaped like a rounded rectangle. I remember seeing a group of unidentified fly-in objectives animate in a circular pattern over the slide. A synthetic voice was repeating “click next to continue,” but I was frozen—it all seemed so far away. All I could think was, “When will this be over?” And then it was over. I was back in my cubicle, at my computer, like nothing had happened.”
Paranoid learners? “Think again,” says e-learning courseologist Art Belles-Wistles. “We now have conclusive evidence that unintelligent e-learning life exists in corporate training programs around the globe.”
But you can protect your learners from instructional probing, content mutations, and invasive exams and quizzes. Beam over to E-Learning Heroes for 100k+ shining stars whose out-of-this-world insights will guide you through the most challenging projects and repair alien intrusions to your work. See how:
- How to reset drag-and-drop interactions with more than two attempts
- Creating a table with interactive rows in Articulate Storyline
- Make flat buttons in Articulate Storyline
- How to keep an Articulate Storyline layer on top of the pile
Conversations in the community
- How to hide the next button until timeline ends
- Seeking ideas for a e-learning course on finance
- E-learning audio software and hardware recommendations
- Publishing e-learning for CD delivery
- What’s the best way to show scenario responses?
- Quiz guidelines for randomizing vs. progressively harder questions
- Text to speech software recommendations?
- Where can I find resources to build my graphics library?
- Demos & freebies: iOS 7 demo |Storyboarding a serious comic | Rolling dice | Interactive video | Nine events of instruction | Booklet example
New blog posts
Seen on Twitter
- @Merylibrarian shared a link to an MLA tutorial created in Articulate Storyline
- @joe_deegan shared a link to a Down & Dirty Lighting Kit
- @Tracy_Parish shared a link to getting started with google communities on SlideShare
- @sladetim shared a link to Creating Dynamic #eLearning Slide Transitions with Articulate Storyline