Is your e-learning looking a little pale or colorless?
Give it a dose of vitamin ELH! Even just a few minutes a day in E-Learning Heroes (ELH) can give your projects a healthy glow and boost its immunity to affective content and interactivity disorders.
Worried about overexposure? The key ingredients in ELH—expert advice, graphics, templates, storyboards, and job aids—shield your projects from painful e-learning burns while allowing the healing effects of feedback, insights, and shared learning to pass through.
So grab your shades and check out all the bright ideas below.
Headed to mLearnCon?
Join us at booth #309 to see how Articulate is delivering on the promise of mobile learning. Demo our easy-to-use authoring tools to see how easy it is to let learners experience innovative, interactive courses on mobile devices. On Wednesday (6/19) join Community Manager Mike Enders for his session on location-specific performance support.
- How to limit quiz retries in Articulate Storyline
- How to turn off the next button (scene-by-scene) in Articulate Storyline
- Set up a review quiz to advance only through quiz slides in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- How do I start freelance work?
- Looking for creative ideas for software simulation courses
- How do you tackle a project with lots of videos?
- How do you design e-learning for different audiences?
- Software screen recording best practices
- Advancing slide only after all layers have been visited
- What equipment do you want or need to do your job?
- Show video when user clicks a photo
- Sharing a scene between projects?
New blog posts
- 7 Reasons Why PowerPoint Doesn’t Suck
- How Performance Impact Is Developing 30 Online Courses in Record Time