Are you concerned about pesky imperfections lingering in your course? Hasty development, SME neglect, and prolonged LMS exposure are just a few of the reasons designers put their courses under the knife.
The good news is that you have a number of less-invasive options available that don’t require full-course reconstruction. Cosmetic changes like text reduction, template reshaping, graphic peels, and test augmentation are just a few ways to revitalize your material and boost your course esteem.
Don’t be fooled by e-learning quacks. At E-Learning Heroes, you have a community of expert practitioners willing to give objective feedback and helpful advice. No appointment necessary, all coverages accepted, and there’s never any charge for your consultation.
Every course deserves the opportunity to become its best self. Take a look back at last week’s inspiring nips and tucks, including style guides, user freebies, design competitions, and more:
- Inserting video backgrounds in Articulate Quizmaker ’09
- How to create a multiple response hotspot quiz question in Articulate Storyline
- Using PowerPoint templates in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- E-learning style guide examples
- What do you want from an e-learning design competition?
- Naming conventions for version history
- Simplifying and organizing e-learning content in an LMS
- How to create an animated elevator door in Storyline
- Seeking e-learning examples: Career planning | Professional sports | Project development plan | Read-only courses
- Demos & freebies: Retro Arcade | iOS sliders | Interactive sliders | Navigation concept | Simple popup | Progress bar
New blog posts
- How to Build Your Own Graphics for Online Training Courses
- 6 Tips on Designing Courses for iPad with Articulate Storyline
Seen on Twitter
- @LearnPatch shared a link to E-learning, communities and boxing: an interview with @tomkuhlmann
- @Clarity_Canada shared a link to 10 reasons why humor is the key to success at work
- @LindaLor shared a link to Power to the People – 5 Reasons to Embrace a Pull Learning Strategy
- @tmiket shared a link to map pins for PowerPoint
- @onEnterFrame shared a link to his free Articulate Storyline colorizer for creating custom color schemes
- @mlearning shared a link to 10 new free Fonts for your e-learning designs