Even if you’re new to e-learning, you know that it’s impossible to predict what kinds of design surprises you’ll encounter from one project to the next. A great way to achieve e-learning success is to buddy up with others who can share their wisdom, guidance, and food for thought. Fortunately, the Articulate community has plenty of all those things. Just pop over to E-Learning Heroes and you’ll get helpful feedback in no time.
Check out the week’s recap below:
- Layer transparent objects over video in Articulate Quizmaker
- Leverage that Articulate Quizmaker ’09 timeline. What? What Timeline? Check it out!
- Control that progress meter we created in the Articulate E-Learning How-To!
- Use the video from website feature to show specific Google or Bing map locations in Articulate Storyline
- Adding and editing triggers in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- New user looking to get started with Articulate software
- Using the parallax effect for e-learning
- How can you make lists interactive?
- How to incorporate virtual role-playing into e-learning
- Do you storyboard in PowerPoint or Word?
- Storyboarding vs. rapid prototyping e-learning projects
- General rules for creating buttons in e-learning
- How can I record professional audio for online training?
- Making a button unclickable
- Demos: Grid navigation | Wacky math class | Sticky tab tables | Voice over and captions
- Freebies: Pyramid interaction | Sample template | Sims-style menu | Landmarks and wonders
New blog posts:
- How to Avoid Building Online Training That Wastes Time
- 12 Production Tips for Working Faster in Articulate Quizmaker ’09