As e-learning designers, we strive to make a difference in the projects we build. But we all have those projects where nothing goes as planned. The good news is, the Articulate Community is always available to help you discover new paths to e-learning success.
This week’s recap features portfolio and scenario tips, course critiques, user demos, and lots more! Take a peek at what your fellow Articulate users shared during the past week:
- How to make your Articulate Storyline course feel like an app
- Use icons to tell visual stories in e-learning courses
Conversations in the community:
- How can e-learning designers show their portfolio samples?
- Have you ever included a bloopers slide in your projects?
- Seeking course feedback and critiques
- E-learning job titles
- Create a business case for Articulate Storyline using a trial version
- Demos: matriculation exams
- Freebies: thermometer | clock | social media | tabs
New blog posts:
- Over 40 Rapid E-Learning Posts with Free PowerPoint Templates & E-Learning Assets
- Customize Your Own Photographic Character Sets in Articulate Storyline