Feel like your e-learning projects are down on their luck? Are you looking to improve your course-building odds? It takes more than good luck to create successful e-learning.
Tip the e-learning odds to your favor with help from the Articulate community. Your friendly E-Learning Heroes will jump at the chance to stack the deck so your e-learning projects win every time.
Check out this winning streak of tips and insights shared over the past week:
- How to track an Articulate Storyline course based on a specific slides
- How to create a Viewmaster menu in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- What are some ways to develop a user guide
- Online tool to remove image backgrounds
- What are your best shortcuts, tricks, tips in Storyline?
- Ideas needed to make tutorials more engaging
- Want to meet up at DevLearn?
- Demos: Tweet from a course | Magic Square puzzle
- Freebies: Bulletin office theme | Security theme | Delorean dashboard
- Jobs: Studio and Storyline developer | Instructional Storyline designer | Storyline developer | Studio or Storyline developer | Storyline developer w/medical industry experience | London-based Storyline developer
New blog posts
- Answers to Your Rapid E-Learning Questions & Free Templates
- Here’s a New Articulate Storyline Book & Chance to Win a Free Copy
- Track a Storyline Course Based on Visiting a Specific Slide
- How to Use an “Other (Please Specify)” Answer Option
- How I Built That E-Learning Interaction: Colorful Image-Based Menu
- You Can Be A Graphic Designer: Create Custom Shapes in Storyline
- Weekly E-Learning Challenge: Gate Screens in Online Courses
Seen on Twitter
- @LearnNuggets shared a resource for typographic inspiration
- @pattishank shared a link to 10 things you should never say during presentation
- @sparkandco shared a link to Book Review: Learning Articulate Storyline
- @megbertapelle shared a link for people to connect during DevLearn
- @tmiket shared a link to Toolbox Tip: Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts for E-Learning Authoring Tools