Sometimes, learning everything you need to know about building e-learning can feel like drinking from a fire hose. So instead of standing right in the blast, splash over to the E-Learning Heroes community first. The community’s collective wisdom is your safety valve that regulates the flow of great ideas to quench your e-learning thirst without drowning you.
Come wet your whistle with these community highlights shared throughout the past week:
- Convert a chart into a quiz with Articulate Storyline
- How to show correct answers for drag and drop questions during quiz review in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- How important is consistency across e-learning courses?
- Tips on how to introduce e-learning to my company?
- What’s the best way to create an e-learning portfolio?
- Creating a start page for an e-learning course
- Ideas needed: Blending systems training | Selling courses to companies
- Jobs: Storyline instructional designer | Storyline developers
- Demos: World map | Smartphone | E-learning portfolio | Talking toon | Silhouette magic | Mind map
- Freebies: Tweet from the course | Viewmaster template | iPhone tabs
New blog posts
- Do You Really Need An Instructional Design Degree?
- Introducing Articulate Super Hero: Kevin Thorn
- Post-Course Evaluations for E-Learning: 60+ Questions to Include
- An Easy Method for Controlling Object Appearance with Check Boxes in Articulate Storyline
- Weekly E-Learning Challenge: Flatten Up Your Course Design Skills
Seen on Twitter
- @sudiakos ?shared a link to his interactive Google maps project built in Articulate Storyline
- @pgsimoes shared a link to 6 Unexpected Ways You Can Use Dropbox
- @joe_deegan shared a link to his “Shark Tabs” project created with Articulate Storyline
- @tmiket shared a link to a Time Tracking Template for Instructional Design
- @eLearninCyclops shared a link to his TV debut