Whether you need to work up some new concepts, or simply want to practice e-learning basics, the Articulate community is ready to help you ace your next course. Your fellow users can assist you with the right instructional, technical, and creative learning paths.
If you haven’t connected with others in the Articulate Community lately, why not do it today? Drop by E-Learning Heroes and start a class discussion, answer a question for a fellow user, or just share what you’re working on!
Check out the week’s recap right here:
Conversations in the community
- Anyone using Storyline to build websites?
- Seeking: Systems training examples | Tips for designing surveys
- How can I better manage my work?
- Is training a cost or investment?
- Introducing myself to the community
- Is restricted navigation really restricted?
- How do I ask the learner to enter his name and reuse the name later?
New blog posts
- Here’s a Simple Way to Convert Your Course to an Interactive Story
- E-Learning Challenge: Visual Storytelling with Photo Collages
- UPDATE: March 21 E-learning, Training, & Instructional Design Jobs
- How to Calculate the Seat Time for Your E-Learning Course
- Are Scrolling Panels in Your E-Learning Bag of Tricks? They Should Be!
Seen on Twitter
- @abnederveld shared a link to Making timesheet training a little more fun
- @eGeeking shared a link to Choose Your Own Sim-Venture: Branched Simulation Basics
- @Jovianshadow shared a link to a collection of ipsum generators
- @PaulAlders shared a link to free medical character illustrations for Articulate Storyline
- @elearning shared a link to @abnederveld’s e-learning challenge blog post
- @jackietrains shared a link to her Parisian-themed entry for this week’s e-learning challenge
- @KeypointLearn shared a link to Building Interactive Screenshots with Storyline