It’s Monday, and that means another week chock full of the most aromatic e-learning insights shared in the Articulate Community.
Whether your learners need an instant fix or a gourmet blend, your objective remains the same: infuse your e-brew with clean, innovative flavor that doesn’t leave your learners jittery.
So the next time a project grinds to a halt, goes stale and bitter, or leaves you feeling a little verklempt, talk amongst your fellow community members. From pre-roasted graphics and instant templates to smooth interactions and unfiltered insights, the e-learning baristas are buzzing with ideas to help you brew your best cup—course after course.
For even more satisfying goodness, check out these full-bodied tips shared over the past week:
- How to present related content with folder tabs
- How to fill a shape with a picture in Articulate Storyline and PowerPoint
- ChimpFeedr – Easy way to combine multiple sources into a single RSS feed
- How to Use export/import feature to share player templates in Articulate Storyline
- Move text to the left of radio buttons in multiple choice quizzes in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- What’s the best way to build role-based courses in Storyline?
- Can you solve this tricky story?
- Scripts for narration
- How do I create a custom navigation menu?
- Adult learning principles
- How can I extract the narrative content from a course?
- Freeform quiz
- Fade graphic in and out
New blog posts
Seen on Twitter
- @Joseph_Suarez shared a link to The Art of Guerilla Usability Testing
- @Tracy_Parish shared a link to 20 Free Handwriting Fonts
- @mlearning shared a link to 28 Effective Examples of Vertical Scrolling in Web Design
- @STCSactoMetro shared a link to 25 editing tips for your writer’s toolbox
- @ayesha_commlab shared a link to using scenarios for compliance training with Articulate Storyline