Sometimes e-learning designers are so busy building e-learning that they forget to keep learning themselves—you know, staying current on new techniques that could help them work faster and more creatively. So if you’re in a rut, feel deflated, or losing steam, come get your momentum back at E-Learning Heroes.
Need design inspiration, or technical assistance? Maybe you just want to blow off steam with fellow course designers? The esteemed team in the Articulate community can help you—and your projects—reach full steam speed once again.
That’s no hot air! Check out the tips, insights, and course-building freebies shared over the past week:
- How to create an interactive multimedia module using Articulate Storyline
- How to require learners to read and agree to a policy in Articulate Storyline
- Changing the color when hovering over answers Articulate Storyline
- The Wheel of Topics! Using variables and layers in a creative navigation menu
- Create a simple gate screen in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- Are learners tired of learning objectives slides?
- How do you practice designing great e-learning?
- Seeking ideas: Course title page | Social learning activities
- Job opportunities: Training manager | Articulate developer | Storyline designer | Short-term contract | Freelance designers | Storyline contractors | E-learning instructional designers
- Freebies: Tabs interaction | Visual logic game | Meeting room background | Bookcase background | Icon template
- Demos: Arizona counties | Logic gates | K12 examples | Color reflex | Linear process | Realistic dice | Magic age cards | Brain reader | Storyline psychic | Drown your alley
New blog posts
- Speed Up Your Interactive E-Learning with These Free PowerPoint Templates
- Unicorn Training Creates Mobile-Optimized Training for Global Learners
- The Secret to Stunning Custom Quizzes: Slide View
- Design Mobile Learning Like a Pro: Best Practices for mLearning
- Three Easy Ways to Perfectly Match Up Your E-learning Course Colors
- How to Create Your Own Zoom Picture Effect in Articulate Storyline
- This Storyline Easter Egg lets you Embed Interactive Google (and Bing) Maps into Your Course
- Weekly E-Learning Challenge: How Would You Show Meaningful Comparisons?
- How to Share Your E-learning Course for Free with Google Drive
- 5 Free Office-Themed Editable Powerpoint Backgrounds
- Here’s a Fun, Free Tablet-Style Template I Designed In Storyline
- E-Learning Examples: Decision-Making Interaction | Simple Scenario Interaction | Interactive Bookshelf | Custom Quiz Design
- Weekly E-Learning Challenge: What’s Your Best Tabs Interaction?
Seen on Twitter
- @refco27 shared a link to Articulate Custom Quizzes – Not just for Quizmaker!
- flipchartguy shared a link to Want to Create an Online Community? Copy Articulate
- @sudiakos shared a link to his latest K12 projects created in Articulate Storyline
- @SharonMendozaTX shared a link to 16 Must-Listen Business Podcasts
- @elearningdave shared a link to a free beach PowerPoint template
- @commlabindia shared a link to presentation patterns with Articulate Storyline