Whatever route you choose, your E-Learning Heroes can help you remain in the driver’s seat—even when the road gets a little rough. You never have to worry about backseat drivers or roadhogs cutting you off for asking easy questions. The Articulate community will always help you get where you’re going, and will never steer you down a dead end.
So whether you’re putting the pedal to the metal, or taking your e-learning out for a Sunday drive, take a moment to rubberneck what your fellow community members have shared this week:
- How to create interactive screenshots in Articulate Presenter
- Removing menu from question bank slides Articulate Storyline
- How to achieve a torn-paper effect on an image using nothing but PowerPoint drawing tools
- Skipping interspersed content slides during quiz review in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- Online portfolios for instructional designers
- Getting characters to change state along the timeline
- Storyboarding vs. prototyping: What’s the difference?
- How to create a scratch-off effect in Articulate Storyline
- Seeking ideas for a game on company values
- How do you temporarily disable the next button?
- Job opportunities: Freelance designers | Storyline contractors | E-learning instructional designer
New blog posts
- Here’s How to Create Your Own E-Learning Template in PowerPoint
- SWBC Keeps Scammers Locked Out with Articulate Storyline Security Training Course
- Unlock the Power of Dynamic E-learning Content
- Track Learners Progress With This Simple Menu
- E-Learning Examples: Interactive Tabs | New Hire Orientation | Main Menu Tabs Interaction
- Post-Course Evaluations: What E-Learning Designers Need To Know
- 3 Simple Steps to Layering Video in Quizmaker
- The Secret to Becoming a Better Storyline Developer
- Here’s A Simple Way To Add Interactivity To E-Learning: Interactive Tables
- Creating a Wikipedia-style Glossary Interaction
Seen on Twitter
- @AlanMontague shared a link to his Storify summary of the ASTD Golden Gate Articulate workshop
- @KeypointLearn shared a link to a video player interaction created in Articulate Storyline
- @BOnlineLearning shared a link to Designing Scenario Based Learning with Articulate Storyline
- @astdhumancap shared a link to Are You Left-Brained or Right-Brained? Does it Really Matter?
- @sudiakos shared a link to his latest Articulate Storyline project