Trouble dropping the right content, graphics, or media into your course? Do you have ill-fitting visuals that make learners twitch and jolt? Make building your e-learning project an easy operation! The course doctors over at E-Learning Heroes will scrub in to help you remove that bad material, clean the learning area, and replace it with healthy assets so your project feels fit as a fiddle.
Here’s how it works:
Head over to E-Learning Heroes and sign up for a free account. Then, getting help with your e-learning operation is a cinch. Even if it’s an emergency, course doctors are always on call, day or night. It’s a community dedicated to creating healthy e-learning, one project at a time.
How can I help?
Never fees for services, but if you want to love the Articulate community back, vote for us in the Stevie Awards. It takes just a minute and it’s a great way to support your favorite e-learning software. You’ll need to enter the short code: M941T. You can also use the direct link to vote for Articulate Storyline.
- How to build a brilliant media gallery in Articulate Storyline
- How to determine exact colors & apply them to your Articulate e-learning course elements
- 3 ways to easily edit background photos for e-learning
- Setting video poster frames in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- What kinds of e-learning mistakes did you make in your last project?
- Helping stakeholders identify the difference between needs and wants
- Community Challenge #2 – final entries
- Simulating conversations in e-learning modules
- Designing for limited bandwidth
- Articulate users conference, anyone?
- Seeking ideas: Interactive job aid | Flashcard examples |Creating “Are you sure?” alerts
- Seeking feedback: Please evaluate my course
- Seeking recommendations: Bootcamp vs. Parallels | New monitor
- Demos: iPad template
New blog posts
Seen on Twitter
- @luckyryan shared a link to his latest Articulate Storyline project
- @tmiket shared a link to Editing Screen Shots for Process Documentation
- @dawnjmahoney shared a link to What Should We Call Them?
- @mlearning shared a link to 10 Awesome Tips For Beginner Photographers