If you’re looking to make your latest e-learning project a thing of beauty, then the Articulate community’s here to help. Each week your fellow Articulate users offer all sorts of tips and ideas to help your e-learning look and perform its best. And the best part is it won’t cost you a dime—you can get what you need simply by posting your questions in E-Learning Heroes.
This week’s recap features tips on getting started in e-learning, audio equipment, course makeovers, and lots more! Check out the e-learning goodness that took place over the past week:
- How to practice real-world skills using drag-and-drop interactions
- 5-step makeover process for redesigning your PowerPoint and e-learning slides
- How to remove speaker icon in Articulate Engage
- Change the size of the tabs in your Articulate Engage tabs interaction
- Did you know you can apply transition effects to question slides in Articulate Quizmaker?
- How to make an Articulate Storyline character fit within a shape
Conversations in the community:
- What do instructional designers need to know?
- Recommendations on organizing curriculum
- Good microphone set-ups for pro sounding narration
- Users share their favorite Storyline tips, tricks, and features
- Seeking e-learning projects for: educational review and course makeovers
- Demo: Storyline presentation on writing voiceover scripts
- Free: Drag-and-drop template
New blog posts:
- How to Create a Rapid E-Learning Tab in PowerPoint
- Time-Saving Tricks & Treats for Working in Quizmaker’s Slide View
- Introducing New Articulate Superhero: Bruce Graham