Monday! Monday Mondaaaaay!
E-learning fans catch all the course-crushing, template-twisting, storyboard-slinging, adrenaline-pumping action in E-Learning Heroes! Experience the thrill as top e-learning daredevils battle it out to answer your toughest content and production questions.
Watch as StoryLion, Nuggethead, Pinched Head, Waz, and more buckle in and work side-by-side to destroy e-learning myths, production inefficiencies, and creative blocks. Free tutorials, templates, and parking for over one hundred thousand community members. Don’t miss a moment of the action: come early and stay late!
Want more e-learning action? Catch the highlights from last week’s rally:
- How to build a PowerPoint template in 30 seconds. Can it be true?
- Fixing a simple but common trigger with conditions error in Articulate Storyline
- How to create a resource tab that links to a web page in Articulate Storyline
- Creating a software simulation with multiple input options on a single slide
- Create a drag & drop that tells learners if they’ve counted correctly in Articulate Storyline
- How to loop a layer in Articulate Storyline
- Interactive illustrations in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Let’s build something together
- E-learning dissertation help
- Beginner e-learner developer looking for help
- Estimating storyboard development times
- User shares his first project built in Storyline
- Ideas needed for a phone simulation
- Presenting comparison charts and tables in e-learning courses
- Freebies: Accordion template | Character icons | Jeopardy template | Arrested Development | RSI template
New blog posts:
- 3 Free Tools That Save Time & Money Plus Get a Cool Job
- Free Accordion Template for Articulate Storyline
Seen on Twitter:
- @Tracy_Parish shared a link to “Arrested” Template and Course Example in PowerPoint and Articulate Storyline
- @LearnND shared a link to an example of a multi-track quiz created in Articulate Storyline
- @italgo shared a link to his recent interview with @tomkuhlmann
- @pattishank shared a link to How Instructional Designers Solve Workplace Problems
- @rovybranon shared a link to Six Fascinating, Informative, and Just Plain Good Lectures on Videogames in iTunes U