Image redness? Puffy scenarios? Dark circles, rectangles, or parallelograms? If your e-learning is showing signs of aging, it may be time for some deep-cleaning treatments from E-Learning Heroes.
The Articulate community goes beyond superficial corrections by offering practical remedies. Simply apply a few tips and suggestions as needed. Within no time your projects will reveal a new-found playfulness that engages learners with meaningful interactions.
Check out last week’s treatments below:
- How to build video-based quizzes in Articulate Quizmaker
- Bringing files along for the ride in a Storyline source
- Mobile learning solutions with Articulate Storyline
- Using textures as a way to repurpose clipart
Conversations in the community:
- How can I visually align PowerPoint and Engage designs?
- What goes into naming a training class?
- Do you design e-learning for healthcare and pharmaceutical industries?
- What are some ways to work with e-learning interns?
- Seeking ideas: Video courses | Software instruction | Web site training | Creating demos for mobile apps | E-learning portfolios | Orientation class
- Freebies: Third batch of original stick figures | Sheet of paper | Business icons
- Demos & templates: Football game | Memory game | Spinning wheel | Expanding box | GPA calculator
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter:
- @xpconcept shared a link to Experiences, Support, Reflection Cycle
- @Tracy_Parish shared a link to 25 Delightful Free Fonts For your Design
- @LisaAGoldstein shared a link that asks: Use 5 or More Social Networks? You’re a Better Employee
- @m_yam shared a link to ESL writing activities
- @mojotillett shared a link to 10 Apps For More Organized Project-Based Learning