This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
Of course, since e-learning practitioners serve so many different types of clients and industries, building great courses can take some time and practice to master.
That’s where E-learning Heroes will help. In addition to all the free resources like graphics, templates, storyboards and job aids, there are thousands of friendly folks who love sharing their expertise with other users in the forums.
By jumping into the forums a couple times a day—either to ask or answer questions or just follow topics—you’ll continue building your e-learning skills while having fun along the way.
Here’s a snapshot of the helpful tips & insights community members shared just last week:
- How to give your course some pop using Articulate Quizmaker ’09
- Using .flv files with alpha channels to add pop to your e-learning course splash screen
- How to create a smooth introduction to your course using Slide Properties and Player Templates
- Fun 3D motion effects in PowerPoint to use in your e-learning courses
- How to morph an object through the ground in PowerPoint
- How to create a jump rope effect in PowerPoint
- Tips for managing all of your PowerPoint templates
- How to make a 3D button in PowerPoint
Conversations in the community:
- Using the Zoom Picture feature in Articulate Quizmaker ’09
- Users share ideas for emphasizing call to action buttons
- Very cool cartoon done in PowerPoint
- How to create a jumping up animation effect in PowerPoint
- Inspiration needed – Insurance product training
- Chalk and magnetic board for the foreign languages course
- What’s your process for audio editing?
- Favorite e-learning fonts
- Building scenarios for ESL courses
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: