This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
If your e-learning projects need a fresh design, look no further—the Articulate community has all kinds of great ideas, resources, and insights to help you build better courses, quicker.
Below is a recap of some of the helpful stuff your fellow Articulate users shared during the past week. Want even more? Check out E-Learning Heroes for lots more questions & answers, tutorials, and free downloads!
- Text formatting and reducing publishing times
- How to kill the AP6.exe process if Articulate Presenter ‘09 becomes unresponsive
- Preserve your slide masters prior to publishing in Articulate Presenter ’09
- Make sure your course starts in the correct view mode
- How to adjust your audio levels in Windows to prevent skips and clicks when recording
Conversations in the community:
- Free, custom player skin for your Articulate Presenter ‘09 courses
- Project development stages
- Best practices for e-learning development processes
- Camera recommendations for e-learning designers
- Calling all e-learning folks who work in healthcare organizations
- Orientation training for new employees – inspiration needed
- Design ideas for a matching activity
- Selling your e-learning courses
- What advice would you share with a new instructional designer?
- Users share ideas for morphing one image into another
- Using checklists to decide when to build e-learning modules
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: