If you’re noodling on some script ideas for your next big course, consider pitching your idea in E-Learning Heroes. The helpful folks in the Articulate community won’t care if you’re producing low-budget indies or corporate blockbusters—they’re willing to help everyone become e-learning stars!
This week’s recap features tips for getting started, portfolios, free templates, and lots more! Check out the highlights below:
- How to build drag-and-drops with your SMEs in Articulate Storyline
- Quickly adjust your animation timing in Articulate Presenter with the audio editor
- Quickly edit any item on a slide without having to adjust design elements in Articulate Storyline
- Setting up a pick X out of Y question in Articulate Storyline
- How to show a new layer after certain buttons are visited on current layer in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Example of what you can do with Articulate Storyline
- How can I create courses from recorded webinars?
- Can you review my e-learning portfolio?
- How do I create a help or resource tab in Storyline?
- Demos & freebies: Medical template | Metro menu | Course introduction slides | Cancer symptoms game
New blog posts:
- Are You Using These 3 Ways to Identify the Objectives of Your Online Training Program?
- Quizmaker Discoveries