From our community to yours! Now it’s even easier to stick to your budget and build better e-learning. Loaded with free graphics, templates, storyboards, and job aids, the Articulate Community makes e-learning fun for teams of all sizes. Visit E-Learning Heroes for more specials.
- Using triggers to manipulate the next button in Articulate Storyline
- Keep the learners from advancing to the next screen until they’ve visited all layers
- Use inverse trigger order to allow the next button to control appearance of items on the screen in Articulate Storyline
- Introduction to bookmarking using slide layers and variables (Part 2 and Part 3)
Conversations in the community:
- Let’s talk gamification
- Where are authoring tools headed?
- Do instructional designers proactively make courses as real as possible for learners?
- Looking for ideas for communication training
- Seeking feedback: Group Development | First course built with Storyline
- Resources: Cartoon effects | Miscellaneous resources for course designers
- Freebies: Tabbed interaction | Navigation styles | Gamify your course with achievements
- Demos: Teaching learners to write Japanese characters in Storyline | Filling out forms
New blog posts:
- How to Create an E-Learning Template That Works
- Introducing New Articulate Super Hero: Nancy Woinoski
Seen on Twitter:
- @RapidTemplates shared a link to the A to Z of Articulate Storyline
- @Tracy_Parish shared a link to a growing collection of free icons
- @nicole_legault shared a link to a Practical Approach To Choosing Website Color Scheme
- @LindaLor shared a link to excuses for not having a portfolio
- @tmiket shared a link to 10 Alternative Color Palette Tools For Designers
- @xpconcept shared a link to the Wistia video production learning channel