Articulate is hiring: We’re looking for an engineer to join our world-class development team, and for someone to help out Tom Kuhlmann with our community initiatives. Read on to learn more about each position.
Senior Software Engineer (ASP.NET)
Are you a senior ASP.NET software engineer looking for a position where you can make a difference? We’re looking for a talented software engineer to help us build online applications.
- Undying passion for building awesome, useful software
- Boundless curiosity about technology and solving problems
- Experience building high-traffic ASP.NET applications using C#
- Very high quality standards
- High-bandwidth person who can work unmonitored (from home)
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re perfect for the job.
Tom’s Community Team
If you’re one of the more than 34,000 subscribers to The Rapid E-Learning Blog, you already know Tom Kuhlmann and what he does. He’s looking for someone to help him help people build better elearning courses by writing blog posts, tutorials, and more.
We’re looking for someone who meets this description:
- Passionate about great customer service
- Loves the community of elearners
- Great visual design skills
- Can write a practical and easy-to-read blog post
- Knows a thing or two about building elearning courses…and willing to learn more
- Good humored, thick skinned, and independent worker
- Is a skilled, engaging public speaker
- A bonus would be some Flash and web programming skills
Jump to this blog post to learn more about this opportunity.
To apply, send Tom your contact info; tell him why you’re perfect for the job and include a link to your portfolio.
Both positions are 100% telecommuting (work from home full-time), offer generous perks, and give you a unique opportunity to work with a team of really enthusiastic, smart people.