If your e-learning projects are skating on thin ice, or flirting with a crash landing, it’s probably time to get some extra coaching from the Articulate community. The e-learning course athletes can help you slalom the most challenging courses, client revisions, and technical glitches.
Whether you’re a freestyle course designer or working on a cross-country team, the good sports in E-Learning Heroes can help your courses land on the podium every time.
As you prepare to run your gold-medal course, take a look at what happened in the wide, wide world of e-learning last week:
- Opening scenes/slides in new Articulate Storyline tabs
- How to remove backgrounds in PowerPoint 2010 and below
- Trendy magazine paper cutout and 3D effect in PowerPoint
- Turning a picture into a silhouette in PowerPoint
Conversations in the community
- Need some creative ideas for a fun project
- Need advice for building an e-learning production studio
- Help with a checklist interaction
- Looking for tips on how to “coach” e-learning narrators
- How do you pilot e-learning courses?
- Lesson writing and voice-over script standards
- Considerations for using built-in and custom next buttons
- I’m in need of good sales training sources
- Have you built a website with Storyline?
- How to highlight part of the picture
- Demos & freebies: Intro animations
New blog posts
- Are You Making These Mistakes with Your Online Training Program?
- E-Learning Challenge: Design an Olympic-Themed E-Learning Template
- Weekly Update: E-learning, Training, & Instructional Design Jobs
- The Top 4 Reasons to Test Your E-Learning Courses
- E-Learning Audio Tips From an Expert
- Make Your E-Learning Smarter with Conditional Navigation Buttons
Seen on Twitter
- @jeanettebrooks shared a link to Infographic of Secrets of the Happiest Couples
- @LisaAGoldstein shared a link to a fun video: A conference call in real life
- @sidneyeve shared a link to Presentation Design Tips: Better Public Speaking With Great Slides