A question I’ve seen come up quite a bit lately in support is this: “How can I permit my users to bypass my Engage interaction slide without having to view all the steps?”
The short answer: You need to change the properties of your Engage slide via PowerPoint after you’ve published to Articulate Presenter.
Here’s how to do it:
- Publish your Engage interaction to Presenter, as you would normally do (Publish -> Articulate Presenter).
- You’ll see a new interaction slide appear in your PowerPoint file.
- Navigate to the slide and view it in Normal mode in PowerPoint.
- Notice the default interaction slide Properties at the bottom of the slide:
- Allow user to leave interaction: After viewing all the steps
- Show ‘Next Slide’ Button: Show upon completion
- Completion Button Label: Next Slide
That’s it! Now your users can skip past your Engage interaction slide without having to view all steps in the interaction.
Note that you can apply the above steps to any and/or all interaction slides you may have in your e-learning course.