Storyline 2 is now available! With more than 26 new features and enhancements, you’ll get more ways to bring content to life, more control over how your courses look and behave, and more tools to boost productivity.
More Ways to Bring Content to Life
With the dramatically enhanced HTML5 support and new Android support in Storyline 2, you can now build beautiful and highly engaging content for nearly any device.
Storyline 2 also makes it easy to:
- Create and customize interactive content with minimal effort, using new animations and interactions.
- Build interactive animations, activities, games, and more using new motion paths and triggers.
- Let your learners manipulate data, explore cause-and-effect relationships, and control objects and navigation with the new slider interaction.
Storyline 2 also includes 10 new entrance animations, 10 new exit animations, and 11 new transitions.
More Ways to Perfect Content
Storyline 2’s new text editing and font support give you even more control over how your courses look and behave.
With the all-new WYSIWYG text editor and publishing enhancements, you can easily:
- Perfect your text by customizing text spacing, alignment, size, and color.
- Insert custom font characters and bullets.
- Take advantage of all the features in your fonts, including ligatures.
- Publish text that looks crisp and clear at any size and weight.
You can also use new player button triggers, read-only seekbars, negative scoring, and uncompressed video to prevent learners from skipping critical content, to better understand how well learners grasp material, and to create videos that look exactly the way you like.
More Ways to Work Faster
Storyline 2 was developed with productivity in mind. With an all-new user interface, you’ll quickly find and use the tools you need to create better courses in less time than ever.
You can also customize your workspace, easily moving triggers, slide layers, and other panels anywhere on your desktop or to another monitor.
And if you have great content from Articulate Studio ’13, Storyline 1, Excel, and PowerPoint projects, you can import it into Storyline 2 instead of re-creating it from scratch.
For even more ways to save time and eliminate headaches, check out the all-new animation painter, AutoRecovery, and seven new beautifully designed interactive templates.
Learn More About Storyline 2
- See why Storyline is the best authoring tool for creating interactive content.
- Check out what’s new in Storyline 2.
- Watch CTO Arlyn Asch explain his favorite new features.
- Review all the features in Storyline 2.
- See what our customers have to say about Storyline.
Get Storyline 2 Today