This is Part 8 of an 11-part series on Engage Interaction Types – More Than Meets the Eye.
One of the features inherent in the Engage FAQ interaction that makes it stand out from the others as a favorite among customers is its search functionality. Despite how much content you include in your FAQ interaction, your users can always find exactly what they’re looking for.
Engage | Spotlight on FAQ Interaction
The Engage FAQ interaction provides a framework for presenting your content to your users in a horizontal, top-to-bottom layout. From standard Frequently Asked Questions for your organization to promoting an upcoming event, you can get really creative with how you leverage this flexible interaction type.
Here are some other ideas for how you might use the FAQ interaction:
- A directory/biography of training personnel or instructor resources with photos or videos
- A digital book or product training manual broken up by chapter or lesson
- An outline of what’s to be expected on each day of the upcoming retreat or ILT course
- Additional or supporting HR resources for new employees
- A guide of library rooms and the technology in each
- An overview of how to set up a blog — tool options, hosting considerations, etc.
- Highlight new product features
An 11-Part Series: Engage Interaction Types – More Than Meets the Eye
- Engage Interaction Types – More Than Meets the Eye
- Engage | Spotlight on Process Interaction
- Engage | Spotlight on Labeled Graphic
- Engage | Spotlight on Tabs Interaction
- Engage | Spotlight on Circle Interaction
- Engage | Spotlight on Timeline Interaction
- Engage | Spotlight on Media Tour
- Engage | Spotlight on FAQ
- Engage | Spotlight on Pyramid Interaction
- Engage | Spotlight on Guided Image
- Engage | Spotlight on Glossary