Yesterday we enabled in-product update notification for Studio ’09 Update 7, which contains 16 product enhancements and bug fixes across our desktop authoring suite of tools. Released September 16, 2010, this update includes all previous enhancements and bug fixes for Updates 1-6, so when you download Update 7, you’ll have the latest and greatest version of Studio ’09.
For a variety of reasons, we never enabled in-product notification when we released Update 6 on May 20, 2010, so some of you may also be benefiting from an additional 24 enhancements and bug fixes that were included in Update 6.
Here are some highlights about what’s new since Studio ’09 Update 5:
- All Studio ’09 Products: Added support for in-product deactivation (useful if moving your license from an old computer to a new computer)
- Presenter ’09, Quizmaker ’09, Engage ’09: Added support for Office 2010
- Presenter ’09: Added support for .NET 4
- Quizmaker ’09 & Engage ’09: Fixed issue where a McAfee Anti-Virus bug would cause .NET applications to open slowly on first launch
Review the detailed release notes to learn more about what else was addressed in each product update:
- What was addressed in the latest Presenter ’09 update?
- What was addressed in the latest Quizmaker ’09 update?
- What was addressed in the latest Engage ’09 update?
- What was addressed in the latest Video Encoder ’09 update?
How do I upgrade?
- Already have Studio ’09 installed? Get this update by opening Presenter ’09, Quizmaker ’09, Engage ’09, or Video Encoder ’09 and clicking Help -> Check for Updates.
- Don’t have Studio ’09 installed? Download a free 30-day trial now.
- Older Customers: Learn how to upgrade to Studio ’09.
Note that updating will never affect existing projects.