There’s a new update available: Studio ’09 Update 5 Released July 15, 2009
Today we released Studio ’09 Update 4, which is a significant update with new features in Presenter ’09 and Quizmaker ’09, an all-new self-service activation process — for those of you behind a firewall that blocks product activation, or who have previously depended on email activation — as well as more than 100 important product fixes across all tools.
Along with the self-service activation, here are some highlights about what’s new in Studio ’09 Update 4:
- Presenter ’09: Use the Colorizer to change slide notes background color
- Presenter ’09: Set frame rate (FPS) on slides
- Presenter ’09: Leverage animated horizontal hierarchy SmartArt
- Quizmaker ’09: Choose to hide correct answer from users in quiz review
- Quizmaker ’09: Include quiz title in email results
- Engage ’09: Download updated .artpkg files for Community Interactions
And lots more!
Example email automatically received after submitting activation request
Review the detailed release notes to learn more about what else was addressed in each product update:
- What was addressed in the latest Presenter ’09 update?
- What was addressed in the latest Quizmaker ’09 update?
- What was addressed in the latest Engage ’09 update?
- What was addressed in the latest Video Encoder ’09 update?
How do I upgrade?