Things tend to slow down in the summer. A lot of people are on vacation and not a lot of work is being done. It’s also a time to prep for a new school year. Why not make it a time to prep for a new work year as you come back from your vacations fully rested?
To help you out, I compiled an assortment of free templates that you may have missed the past few weeks. There are 16 free PowerPoint templates and 15 free Storyline templates.
And if you’re on that side of the planet where summer’s long gone, you can still take advantage of the free templates.
Free PowerPoint Templates
Here are a bunch of free PowerPoint templates. There’s a really good assortment, too. Keep in mind, if you like the template, you can easily change the content and colors to match your needs.
Punchy Tab Template
Circle Lift Template
Creative Team Tabs Template
A Day-in-the-Life Template
Super Simple Circle Menu
Interactive Office Template
Realistic Desktop Interaction Template
Interactive Desktop Template
Tab-tastic Flat Template
Fun Magic 8 Ball-Themed Template
iPad-Themed User Interface
Nested Menu Template
Photo Gallery Template
Industrial Zeal Template
Free Storyline Templates
Here a few really nice free Storyline templates. They run the range of click and reveal activities to interactive quiz examples. Just like the PowerPoint templates, feel free to download them and customize them to meet your needs.
If you don’t have Storyline, download the free trial. You have 30 days. I’m sure you can use the templates and build quite a few free modules in 30 day trial period.
Text Message Style Quiz
Simple Tabs Gray Interaction
Process Drag & Drop Quiz
Flat Office Icon Set
Zoom Office Interaction
Tic Tac Toe Template
Desktop Zoom Interaction
Compare & Contrast Interaction
Simple Tabs Blue Interaction
Classic Practice Interactions from Storyline 1
Here’s a big shout out to those in the community who freely share the modules and templates they create. Hopefully you can find some use for these templates. If so, let me know. Also, which ones do you like best? I like the simple tabs interactions and the text-based quiz. How about you?
Upcoming E-Learning Events
- June 29-30 (Toronto, ON). Connect with your peers in the Toronto area and learn all sorts of tips & tricks in this fun community-based workshop. Register here.
- July 26 & 27 (Boston, MA). Connect with your peers in the northeast and learn all sorts of tips & tricks in this fun community-based workshop. Register here.
- August 3 & 4 (Seattle, WA). Connect with your peers in the Pacific Northwest and learn all sorts of tips & tricks in this fun community-based workshop. Register here.
- September 20-21 (Dallas, TX). Connect with your peers in Texas and learn all sorts of tips & tricks in this fun community-based workshop. Register here.
- October 12-13 (Vancouver, BC). Connect with your peers in British Columbia and learn all sorts of tips & tricks in this fun community-based workshop. Register here.
Free E-Learning Resources
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out and find inspiration.