One way to engage learners and get passed locked navigation is to allow the users to explore content in the course. There’s many ways to leverage exploration in a course. For example, using the 3C model for branched decision-making (challenge, choices, and consequences), you could pose a challenge to the learner that requires them to research content to make an informed decision. In that case a simple interaction that allows them to explore content is a great way for them to collect information.
To help you out, I created an office exploration activity template that’s free for you to use.
Free E-Learning Interaction Example
Below is a published demo of the elearning interaction.
Free E-Learning Interaction Template
Here’s a link to the free elearning interaction template. It’s created in Storyline 2 and uses a 16×9 aspect ratio.
Since the template uses a flat design, you can easily incorporate it with these existing free resources to create a more complete interactive elearning experience.
- Flat office templates and office assets
- Flat office template
- Flat desktop & computer with zoom effect
- Four section office exploration with tutorials
- Timeline-style flat interaction
- Interactive conversation
- New Hire Orientation with free assets
- Gamified template made with free flat icons
- Free flat icons useful for interactive assets
- Interactive bulletin board for collecting information
Hope you enjoy. Let me know if you use the free e-learning interaction template.
Upcoming E-Learning Events
- We'll be adding events for 2017 soon. If you'd like to see one of our workshops in your area just let me know.
Free E-Learning Resources
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out and find inspiration.