Here’s a list of all of the free resources shared in this blog and a few bonuses. I hope you enjoy them and can use them in the upcoming year.
Here are a few bonus items not included in previous posts:
- Free e-book: The Definitive Guide to Multi-Device E-Learning
- Free image editor: Pixlr
- Free Style Guide template: this offers double bonus content. Not only does Trina share a free template, but within the template she links to great resources on elearning style guides.
- Two Free Multimedia Applications to Help Build Courses
- Here are Three Free Apps that May Come in Handy
- How to Share E-Learning Courses Using Amazon S3
- Find Color Schemes for Your E-Learning Courses
- How to Create Animated .GIFs for Free
- Free Audio Sound Effects for E-Learning
- Free Audio Files for E-Learning
- A Dozen Free Stock Video Sites for E-Learning
- Microsoft Brings Back Free Clip Art…Sort Of
- How to Find Multimedia for E-Learning
- Free E-Learning Scenario Images
- Hundreds of Free Resources to Build Your E-learning Courses
- E-Learning for Beginners
- The Insider’s Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro
- 5 Highly Effective Strategies for Creating Engaging E-Learning
- 9 Steps to Better E-Learning Project Management
- The Essential Guide to Working with Subject Matter Experts
- Building Compelling Interactions: What You Need to Know
- The Secret to Creating Great E-Learning Videos
- Essential Guide to Visual Design
- How to Use Typography to Improve Your E-Learning
- 6 Best Practices for Designing Accessible E-Learning
- Getting Started with Articulate Storyline
- Getting Started with Articulate Studio
- Free Flip Card Interaction
- Here’s a Free Avatar Template & Tutorial
- Free E-Learning Template: Timeline & Process Interaction
- Here’s a Free Quiz Template for E-Learning
- Here Are 17 Places to Get Free Templates for E-Learning
- How to Use Free Templates for Software Training
Upcoming E-Learning Events
- May 22-24 (Atlanta). ATD International Conference & Expo. We'll be in booth 738. Swing by to chat.
- June 20-21 (San Diego). FocusOn Learning conference.
- Articulate Roadshows. Join us for one or two days of e-learning goodness. Day 1 focuses on more general type e-learning topics and Day 2 is centered on learning to build some nice, reusable interactions. Learn more and sign up using the links below. Seats are limited for the events. If you're interested in presenting at one of the roadshows, let me know.
- There are a couple of other events planned. Once we get all of the bookings confirmed, we'll add the registration page and info.
Free E-Learning Resources
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out and find inspiration.