In a previous post I shared some free stock images via Unsplash. They’re free for commercial use. Unsplash has a lot more images, but the download I featured was curated to help save some time and preserve the images.
You can download them individually from their site. However, to make things easy I downloaded them all and put them in a single folder. I resized the images to make the download smaller, but they’re still around 2700×1800—more than enough for your elearning courses.
You can download entire folder of free stock images here.
Don’t stop there. Take advantage of all of the other free downloads in the community:
If you’re in need of free resources and stock images these should help. Enjoy!
Upcoming E-Learning Events
- We'll be adding events for 2017 soon. If you'd like to see one of our workshops in your area just let me know.
- Mar 20 (Orlando). Want to learn to build courses with the right look & feel? Join David Anderson at his all day workshop on Graphic Design Essentials for Non-Graphic eLearning Designers.
- Mar 22-23 (Orlando). Come by the booth at Learning Solutions and say hello.
- April 13 (Minneapolis). Variables Made Easy with Articulate Storyline. Limited seats, so sign up now.
- April 13 (Minneapolis). Articulate User Meet Up. Details coming soon.
- April 14 (Minneapolis). PACT Meeting: Facing Today's Instructional Design Challenges.
Free E-Learning Resources
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out and find inspiration.